- Boneless chicken ½ kg (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- Capsicum 1 (cut into small squares)
- Onion 1 (cut into small squares)
- Egg 1
- Tomatoes 2 (chopped)
- Green chilies 4 (chopped)
- Oil ½ cup
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Chili sauce 2 tsp
- Ketchup 2 tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp (crushed)
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp (chopped)
Marinate chicken cubes with salt, chili powder, black pepper, chili sauce and ketchup for 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a wok.
Fry garlic paste with tomatoes for 5 minutes.
Add marinated chicken, cook till chicken is done and oil starts to float.
In a frying pan heat oil, fry cubed capsicum and onion for 2 minutes till soft.
Beat eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper, fry and slice in cubes.
Add fried capsicum, onion and omelet cubes to cooked chicken.
Garnish with chopped coriander and green chilies.