Ingredients Of Crunchy Iceberg Dumpling
- 10gms asparagus (chopped)
- 10gms water chestnut (chopped)
- 10gms corn kernel (chopped)
- 10gms red pumpkin (chopped)
- 10gms raw papaya
- 10gms ice berg lettuce roughly (chopped)
- 5gms sugar
- 5ml sesamee oil
- 5ml ginger juice
- salt - as per taste
- wheat starch and water
How to Make Crunchy Iceberg Dumpling
- To prepare the filling, blanch all the vegetables together except the iceberg and keep it aside till it
- Mix the rest of the ingredients with the blanched vegetables to form the filling.
- Prepare the skin by using wheat starch and water in order to make a dough.
- Cut and divide the dough into equals and use a roller to make wrapper.
- Insert filling and fold into dumplings.
- Serve hot.