A Simple List of Ingredients:
1. Coriander Seeds
2. Cumin Seeds
3. Fresh Coriander
5. Green Chillies
8. Red Chilli Powder
9. Lamb Mince
10. Vegetable Oil
1. Place the coriander seeds and cumin seeds into a frying pan, and dry roast for a few minutes – until you can smell them. Roughly pound by hand in a pestle and mortar or a spice grinder.
2. Roughly chop the onions and ginger.
3. Put the onions, ginger, green chillies and fresh coriander into a food processor. Blend until finely chopped.
4. Add the now crushed coriander and cumin seeds, the lamb mince, salt and red chilli powder to the food processor. Blend well, and then remove to a large bowl.
5. Knead the mixture by hand for a minute or two. Then, shape into kebabs. You can do rounds or sausage shapes.
6. Heat the oil in a frying pan, and fry the kebabs on a medium heat until golden brown and cooked through. This will take a few minutes.
7. Serve with salad, Naan and Green Chutney!