Main ingredients: 200g pork tenderloin, 1 egg, water
Seasonings: 2g salt, 5g white sugar, 10g light soy sauce, 10g starch, 30g tomato sauce, 10g vinegar, coriander
1. Crack the egg into a bowl. Separate the egg white and yolk.
2. Slice the pork tenderloin into strips.
3. Prepare the marinade using a pinch of salt, one teaspoon of starch, two teaspoons of light soy sauce, and an egg white.
4. Marinade the pork strips for about 20 minutes.
5. Put the remaining starch in a bowl. Add some water and vinegar to make a starchy sauce.
1. Pour the cooking oil into a wok and heat to 190°C (375°F). Add the marinated pork strips and fry them until they turn brown. Remove the cooked pork from the wok and place on a plate.
2. Leave some oil in the wok. Put the tomato sauce and white sugar into the wok, and heat until the oil and sauce are fully combined.
3. Add some water to the wok and thoroughly heat the sweet and sour sauce before adding the pork strips to it.
4. Pour in the starchy sauce. Stir-fry all the ingredients until the pork and sauce are thoroughly mixed together.
5. Serve on a plate and add some coriander for decoration.